Featured Post

TUATHA DE DANNAN LINKS and SECTIONS

THIS IS THE ENTRY POST AND PAGE to the TUATHA DE DANANN GUILD home on the web. Please offer your comments & criticisms in the comment ...

Monday, November 13, 2017

NETHERLIGHT CONFUSION

idHavoc Demon Hunter Aurasmind is lvl 110 - Item lvl 926 with:
1 Fel Relic a 910 Imploding Star with Chaos Vision
1 Shadow Relic a 915 Ethereal Anchor with Demon Rage
1 Fel Relic at 920 Felsworn Covenant with Demon Rage

According to Icy Veins, the key trait is Critical Chaos far above any other consideration

Originally I had 3 920 Relics in the 2 Fel and 1 Shadow slots but none led to Critical Chaos on any tier.  So I took a chance and switched to the 910 Fel and 915 Shadow that gave me access to Critical Chaos

My 1 Fel Relic leads to Light Speed on tier 2 and Critical Chaos on tier 3 with the 910 Relic
before the traits were in the BAD or useless categories as described by Icy Veins.

My Shadow Relic leads to Infusion of Light and Wide Eyes
and the 2nd Fel Relic has a Tier 2 Infusion of Light.

 

 

So the traits I now have like Infusion of Light are at the top or in the Best categories
and the Critical Chaos is the top tier three trait although Wide Eyes is not particularly good the other choice on my tier tree was worse.

However going from 920 Relics to a 910 and a 915 diminished my weapon DPS yet Icy Veins and Wowhead do not say which is the more important - higher lvl relics OR the tier traits.

I can continue to purchase Relics with my Veiled Argunite, but even if I receive a higher lvl Relic by chance like a 920 or even 930, when I replace the existing lower lvl relic it re-rolls the tier tree so there is no guarantee that new tree will contain Critical Chaos or perhaps "BAD" or useless tier traits.

This used to be pretty simple - The higher the Lvl the better - now it seems to be a crap shoot with pitfalls outside the control of the player.

No comments:

Post a Comment